Site Hygiene Manager
- Monday to Friday with an element of flexibility.
- As Site Hygiene Manager you will be hands on team player with strong leadership skills. You will manage all aspects of the hygiene department. You will lead a team responsible for cleaning production machinery and surrounding areas including floors and walls etc.
- Reporting to the Site Technical Manager, you will trend cleaning results, identify and implement improvements to the hygiene systems and will be available during 2nd and 3rd party audits.
- Requires Moffet licence.
- Covering Monday to Friday on afternoon/evenings.
- Previous hygiene experience desirable.
- 4/4 rota, 6.30pm to 6am.
We do not accept correspondence via Recruitment Agencies.
If you have submitted a CV or Application Form you will hear from us, but please be patient.
Thank you for your interest.