IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE - PERMANENT JOB
- We are currently looking for Live Bird Hangers to join our team, working days.
- Full training can be given and you will require a certificate of competence which we will fund.
- This is a permanent job working 37.5 hours per week on a continental style shift system 6am - 6.30pm 3 days per week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday – Sunday Off and Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday followed by 7 days off )
- Extra shifts are available and the job will pay £9.00 per hour (plus paid breaks).
- This job would be ideal for anyone with a background in poultry, live bird catching or collection.
- Overtime is available
Hygiene Cleaners (Night Shift)
- Previous hygiene experience desirable.
- 10pm to 6am, Sunday-Thursday / Tuesday-Saturday.
- Starting rate £7.85
Production Operatives (Night Shift)
- 6.30pm to 3am (Monday to Friday)
- Starting rate £7.65
Assistant Department Manager
- To assist in the management of the packing department.
- Previous supervisory experience is required.
- Nights – 18.30pm to 03.00am
Dry Goods Storeperson
- Fork Lift licence necessary.
- Monday - Friday 7.30am to 16.00pm.
Discounted staff sales, life insurance and parking on-site are available.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.
We do not accept correspondence via Recruitment Agencies.
If you have submitted a CV or Application Form you will hear from us, but please be patient.
Thank you for your interest.